- Moved to Romania in 2000 and founded Impact International, a foundation to provide medical supplies and attention to impoverished children.
- Served in the Indiana House from 2004-2010.
- Unsuccessfully ran against Joe Donnelly for Congress in 2010, losing by just 1%, likely due to disproportionate outside spending (Walorski received less than $100,000; Donnelly received over $750,000).
- Ran for the House again, and won in 2012.
- Serves on the Armed Services, Budget, and Veterans’ Affairs Committees.